Click Here For Course Content.
Introduction to PHP.
- PHP Installation.
- Variables, Statements, Operators.
- Control Statements.
- If, If-else and If- else If condition
- For Switch condition
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Do While Loop
Arrays and Functions
- Types of Arrays
- Numeric Arrays
- Associative Arrays
- Multidimensional Arrays
Types of Functions
- User Defined function Definition and Calling
- Arguments Passing as Call by References and Call by value
- Include/Import/Require function for loading external Defined functions
String and Date Functions
- Working with String/Date Functions
Classes and Objects.
- Introduction of Class, Declaration
- Class Declaration with properties and functions
- Objects, Accessing Class properties, functions using the objects
- Creating Objects and accessing Class properties and functions
- Inheritance & Function Overloading
- Creating child class and inherit the parent class properties and functions
Working with Forms
- Data passing between the Pages using a FORM
- Form Submission with POST method
- Form Submission with GET method
- Data Passing between the Pages using Query String /Hidden Variable
- Query String with A link.
- Hidden variable with a form.
Sessions and Cookies
- Session Declaration, Storing/Retrieving data from a Session
- Data passing between the pages with session objects
- Cookies Declaration, Storing, Retrieving and delete data from a Cookie
- Data passing between the pages with Cookie objects
Working with File Systems
- Working with Files
- Reading/Writing data from/into a file
- Reading data from a file and process with string functions Working with Folders
- Reading files from a folder and copy into another folder
- Introduction, Database Management
- Database Management from MySQL prompt
- For Database Management from PhpMyAdmin
MySql Table Interation
- Working with Tables SQL Queries
- Running SQL commands for Insert/Update/Delete data from a Table
- Running SQL commands for Retrieving data from a Table
- Working with Join Queries
- Running SQL commands for Retrieving data
- from More than one Table
- Database Administration with PHPMyAdmin
MySql Interaction from PHP
- Retrieving Data from a table using PHP
- Displaying all Students info into a list page from a table
- Displaying all Students info into a list page based on user
- Search criteria
- Inserting Data from PHP Page to a tables
- Pushing Student information into db tables using PHP
- Updating Data from PHP Page to a tables
- Updating Existing Student Information into db tables using
- Insert/Update Table information in a single page
- Inserting/updating Student Information into db tables using
- PHP from a single page
- Student Information inserting into db tables using
- PHP session objects.
- Introduction & Architecture
- Getting dynamic data into specified locations of the page.
- For dynamic data loading into a list box.