Click Here For Course Content.
Cognos Online Training
We are the best COGNOS Online Training and client sites (Corporate Trainings) in Hyderabad Telangana India.Our trainers are all experienced Cognos consultants who can provide valuable, practical, real world examples of how the software is utilised on Projects.We are educating all of our students in complete topics.
Cognos OnlineTrainer Profile
- Our staff of personal trainers are the technically best.
- Having experience in design, Development and Implementation of application in Client server environment using Cognos Suite
- Good Knowledge in Data Warehousing concepts.
- Sound knowledge in writing SQL Queries
- Strong knowledge on Cognos TM1.
Feel & Decide After Taking FREE DEMO CLASS from our Industry Experts.
Cognos Online Course Syllabus
Overview of Business Intelligence
- What is Business Intelligence
- Why is BI important and where can we use it
- Components of BI
- Business Intelligence Roadmap
Introduction to Data warehousing
- Introduction to Business Intelligence?
- Why Data warehousing is required?
- Who needs Data warehousing?
- Data warehousing Architecture
- Differ OLTP & OLAP?
- Data Mart Need ,Advantages
- ETL Process
- What is a Dimension?
- What are Facts?
- Star Schema?
- Snowflake Schema?
- Dimension Modeling?
- Slowly changing Dimensions?
- Conformed Dimension?
About Cognos 10 BI
- Cognos Features, Need & Importance.
- Cognos Suit walk through
- Walk through elements on the screen
- Manage Folders(Public & My folders)
- How to Connect to different Data Source
- Import and Export of Package(Deployment)
- Set up Scheduling of Reports
Frame Work Manager
- Introduction about Frame work Manager
- Workflow of Frame work Manager
- Designing a Project
- Working with Data Sources
- Designing and preparing Metadata Model
- Working With Packages
- About Ad-hoc Reports
- Reporting using Query Studio (List, Crosstab, Chart Reports & others)
- Working with Data (Applying Filters, Prompts & Calculations, Sorting, Grouping &Sections)
Introduction to Report Studio
- Type of Report Templates
- Creating List, Crosstab, Chart & Others Reports
- Introduction to Filters(creating, editing &removing filters)
- Types of Prompts (Select& search ,Tree, generated prompt, Date, Time)
- Formatting Reports(Fonts, styles, Header &Footers )
- Parameters & Prompts (Definition, Creating prompt Page & Usage of Multiple prompts in Reports)
Cognos 10 Advanced Reporting Topics
- Conditional Blocks Need ,usage
- Conditional Formatting
- Introduction to Query Explorer
- How to use HTML & JAVA scripts in Reports-Need ,Importance
- Complex Reports (Master Detailed, Drill Through reports)
- Many more Advanced Reports
- Import & Export XML Reports
- Open Reports from XML
- Workflow of how report runs in backend.
- Creating , Editing Queries
- How to create portal Pages
- About Analysis Studio
- Insert Data
- Explore Data
- Types of Reports
- Drill up & Drill down for Detail
- Introduction to Event Studio
- Discuss Event Studio window
- Events, Agents, Tasks.